Hotel Villa Belvedere is a delightful, charming boutique hotel just five minutes’ walk from Taormina town centre. Hospitality and tradition since 1902 when the hotel had welcomed its first guests, and lovingly renovated through the years, it has always retained its discreet elegant and remained faithful to its origins.
Terraced perfumed gardens surround the hotel, and within the flowered borders, lemon and orange trees, offer a tranquil ambience and magnificent views over the bay of Naxos with Mount Etna in the distance.
Rooms are elegantly furnished and decorated with warm soft colours and many feature a “Juliet” style balcony or sun-terrace overlooking the sea and the gardens.
The open-air pool bar/ restaurant offers an appetizing buffet and an ample à la carte menu, and you can enjoy a drink or two while soaking up the sun is this lush oasis of palm trees and century-old olive trees.
An elegant, timeless ambiance…..
Taormina’s vibrant old town and winding, narrow streets dotted with many restaurants, bars, shops and boutiques is only a pleasant stroll away.
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour Room Service
- Safety deposit box
- Private car parking and garage (daily supplement)
- Valet parking
- 2 lifts (internal and in garden, descending to the pool)
- 2 bars
- Restaurant (April to October serving lunch)
- Reading lounge with library
- Lounge with game tables, internet point and Wi-Fi connection
- Laundry service & Ironing service (extra charge)
- Baby sitting on request (extra charge)
- Chauffeured Limousine hire
- Car / scooter hire
- Tickets for Taormina Arte Festival and cultural events
- Tennis Clay courts at 100 metres (extra charge)
- 18-hole golf club, 25 km distance (Castiglione di Sicilia)
- Pets are welcome (supplement of € 30,00 for cleaning on departure)
- Dog sitting service (extra charge)
- Satellite TV
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Safe Deposit Box
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Wake-up call
- Ensuite Bathroom
Classic Room (2/3 persons) with double bed, balcony and garden views