Nestled amongst century-old olive groves, Tenuta Monacelli extends over 320 hectares embraced by woods of oak and olive trees. The resort comprises of the main building and two adjoining farmhouses, Masseria Monacelli, a fortified farmhouse dating from the 17th century, and Masseria Giampaolo, a fine 15th-century complex with their imposing watch towers. Grand and distinctive, they have been masterly restored to create an oasis of natural beauty and tranquillity.
Winding pathways meander through this stunning property and you can explore the estate, all of its 50km of land, on foot, by bike or on horseback.
An idyllic retreat in the heart of Puglia immersed in an oasis of tranquility
The hotel’s infinity pool is perfect for some quiet time with a drink and a good book so you can relax and unwind. Salento’s crystal blue sea is only 5.5km away and for all nature lovers, Rauccio Regional Park is right on your doorstep.
The “Rifugio del Re Restaurant” prides itself on the culinary traditions of Apulia and Salento and dishes are prepared using products grown on the estate as well as locally sourced produce.
25 Rooms & Suites
30 mins by private taxi from Brindisi airport
£665 per person – 5 nights in a Double Superior Room , including breakfast & Return flights London Stansted to Brindisi
* City Tax: €2.00 per person per night, up to 5 nights payable locally.* Tax not applicable for children under 12yrs of age.
make an enquiry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Wi-Fi in some public areas
- Luggage storage
- Rooftop terrace
- Fitness facilities
- Wellness centre
- Massage (including Ayurvedic & Shiatsu)
- Beauty Treatments
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Outdoor pool
- Babysitting/childcare (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Airport transport (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Free self-parking
- Smoke-free property
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV
- Espresso maker
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Room service (limited hours)
Double Superior Room (2/3 persons) with double bed or twin beds, and garden views