Grand Hotel Royal, is one of Sorrento’s most renowned hotels boasting a dramatic clifftop setting, right in the very heart of the town and overlooking the Gulf of Naples and the Mount Vesuvius.
Surrounded by a lush vegetation, exotic plants, amazing camellias, orange and lemon trees, the hotel is of classical style and elegance and adored with antique furniture, marble stairs and luxurious crystal chandeliers, all part of the grandeur characterising this property and its high standards of service and comfort.
Accommodation is tastefully appointed, classically furnished blending traditional charm with modern comfort.
Enjoy the cool waters of the cliff top swimming pool with whirlpool or you can venture down the private beach with its distinctive Sorrentine platform, accessible by a lift from the hotel grounds.
Boasting a dramatic clifftop setting, overlooking the Gulf of Naples and the Mount Vesuvius….
With an array of on-site bars, restaurants serving delicious regional cuisine, the “Caprice” Bar is the perfect place to enjoy an afternoon tea or a cocktail on the cliff-top terrace overlooking the sea accompanied by the gently sounds of the piano echoing in the background.
- 24-hour front desk
- Reception services
- Concierge service
- Free WiFi available in all areas
- Luggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Lounge / TV area
- Room service
- Wake-up service
- Non-smoking rooms
- Designated smoking area
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Business facilities (Fax/photocopying)
- Meeting facilities (additional charge)
- 3 Restaurants (one à la carte)
- Lounge bar
- Terrace bar
- Poolside snack bar
- Beach snack bar
- Wellness Centre at Grand Hotel Ambasciatori
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Private beach area
- Swimming pool with Jacuzzi
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Table tennis
- Ironing service (additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Car hire
- Babysitting/child services (additional charge)
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV
- Direct dial phone
- Tea & Coffee making facilities
- En-suite Bathroom
- Bathrobe and slippers
Classic Room (3 persons) with double bed or twin beds, balcony with town / garden views