Situated between the villages of Agios Stephanos and old fishing village of Kassiopi Bella Mare is wrapped in spacious lush gardens overlooking the sapphire waters of Avlaki beach.
A tranquil ambiance, relaxed and cozy atmosphere and the mesmerising views of the turquoise waters give a feeling of total connection and harmony with the surrounding nature.
The pool is an ideal place to simply relax with a light lunch or a cool cocktail and just let time go by. And if you are looking for a bit of an adventure, there is a sailing school right down the beach where you can try your skills as a skipper.
Tranquil ambiance, relaxed and cozy atmosphere and mesmerizing views over the turquoise waters….
The village of Kassiopi is around 20 minutes walk away where you’ll find several restaurants, tavernas and shops and some gently nightlife to keep teenagers happy. And if you don’t want to venture to Kassiopi for dinner, there are a couple of taverns on Avlaki beach, an easy walking distance from the hotel, offering local dishes and of course fresh fish.
- 24-hour Reception
- Free Wi-Fi reception area and pool bar
- PC free use in the reception area
- Safe deposit box in the reception area (extra charge)
- Room service (up to 23:00hrs)
- Lobby Lounge
- Breakfast area (Breakfast is served from 08:00- 10:00)
- Pool snack bar (operating between 11:00- 19:00)
- Fresh water swimming pool (220m2)
- Children’s pool (fresh water)
- Sun beds & umbrellas around the pool
- Table tennis
- Dry clean/laundry service (extra charge)
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Satellite TV (some English-speaking channels)
- Safe deposit box
- Ensuite bathroom (shower)
- Bath toiletries
- Beach towels
Classic Room (2 persons) with double bed or twin beds, sitting area, balcony/terrace and sea view.
Other accommodation types:
- Superior room (sleeps 2-3)
- Junior suite (sleeps 2-3)
- Family suite (sleeps 2-4)