22 Hill Hotel enjoys a fantastic location just 100 yards away from the attractions of downtown Reykjavik with its wide range of shops, bars and restaurant.
Many major landmarks are within walking distance and a walk along the waterfront offers some beautiful views of the glacier and mountains across from the harbour. And for those who wish to explore the island’s interior, Hlemmur Bus Station is only 500 km away.
Rooms are well-appointed and in contemporary style with all the comforts and standard for an enjoyable stay and the hotel’s Potturinn og Pannan restaurant offers a mix of Icelandic cuisine inspired by international flavours, with fresh local produce.
This unpretentious hotel is a great choice for a short break without compromising on quality.
55 Rooms & Suites
55 mins from Reykjavik airport
£319 per person – 3 nights in a Double room , including Breakfast, Return flights (London Luton) & Return Transfers
City Tax – EUR 2.62 per room per night (may vary) payable locally
make an enquiry
- 24-hour Front desk
- Free Wi-Fi in some public areas
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services / Tours & Ticket assistance
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Laundry / Dry cleaning service (charges apply)
- Non-smoking policy
- Free parking onsite
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Satellite TV / Premium TV channels
- Direct dial telephone & Free local calls
- Coffee/tea making facilities
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom / Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Double Room (2 persons) with double bed or twin beds